Objective: Obtaining the 3D model for the main entrance area of the GHB hotel
Scanned surface: 280 sqm
Deliverables: 3D model
Equipment used: Trimble TX8 / Trimble S5 total station
Eurosurvey team: 2 geodesy engineers with experience 3D scanning and modeling
Workflow (office and on-site):
- Acquisition of site located in Bucharest
- Establishing the positioning for the scanning stations and the resolution used according to the degree of detail required by the design theme
- Connecting the previously positioned stations was carried out on the basis of the scanned common plans (the common plans are represented by floor, ceiling, partition walls). A total of 22 3D laser scanning stations were implemented.
- Point cloud registration was performed with Trimble RealWorks software with an overall cloud-to-cloud error of 1.21 mm.
- Modeling of construction elements (walls, floors, carpentry, decorations)